Design Modeler / 3D Artist
Are you a product or automotive designer, with a keen interest in 3D modeling? – Then we would like to win you over for our team!
You already have gained experience in common 3D software (Poly, Sub-D, NURBS, render tools)? You feel at home in three-dimensional space, and you are equipped with a pronounced sense of shape. In addition, you like to work in teams and are spatially flexible. Then we train you to become a professional CAS modeler. Depending on your knowledge base and talent with focus on concept modelling (Poly) and/or visualization.
Schweizer Design Consulting has been designing sophisticated products for the industry for more than 22 years. Our clients come from different industries, such as automobile, consumer electronics, household, health, sanitary, sports and leisure. Emphasis is placed on E-Mobility on land, at sea and in the air. These include internationally long-established companies and corporations, as well as owner-managed start-ups, whose product and brand world we were able to help shape from the very beginning.
Our work has gained numerous international awards and the large number of long-term, successful customer relationships underlines the quality of our designs and ability to maintain a good dialogue during cooperation.
- Degree in Product / Industrial / Automotive Design
- A pronounced sense of shape
- High technical understanding
- Performance- and team-minded
- EU citizen or in possession of a valid residence permit
That’s what we offer:
- Depending on your knowledge level, intensive training with prospect of an attractive permanent position
- Interdisciplinary task field
- Personal development possibilities taking into account your visions
- Harmonious environment in an experienced team
- Stuttgart, Frankfurt area, the Netherlands or hybrid
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your informative portfolio (PDF, max 10 MB) with CV, certificates as well as the possible starting date to: